- Elections Timeline
- Nomination Process: December – January
- Application Process: February 1-8
- Online election period: February 9-16
- Acceptance of Position by: February 21
- Announcement of DCCPA Executive Board: February 23
- Officer Transition: March at ACPA Annual Conference
- The President-Elect shall act in absence of the President and precede them after the one-year term of service.
- They are responsible for professional development initiatives of the Association including oversight of the activities of the Committee Chairs. They will also support the annual conference by managing the program submission and selection process.
- They will participate in or attend functions that will prepare them for the transition to the President position and must attend the ACPA National Conference and may attend the ACPA Summer Leadership Meeting.
Vice President of Membership and Events
- The Vice President or Membership and Events shall have primary responsibility for planning the DCCPA Annual Conference. This will include coordination of registration, marketing to campuses, coordination of space and catering, and logistics for the conference day.
- They shall manage the roster of members and seek to increase membership through outreach to campuses and individuals.
- They shall also be responsible for the planning and marketing of other chapter events to include monthly happy hours, sporting events, and/or other events deemed appropriate and of interest to the membership.