- Elections Timeline
- Nomination Process: December – January
- Application Process: Early February
- Online election period: Mid- Late February
- Acceptance of Position by: Late February – Early March
- Announcement of DCCPA Executive Board: Late February – Early March
- Officer Transition: March at ACPA Annual Conference
- The President-Elect shall act in absence of the President and precede them after the one-year term of service. They are responsible for professional development initiatives of the Association including oversight of the activities of the Committee Chairs. The President-Elect may also attend the ACPA Summer Leadership Meeting. They will participate in or attend functions that will prepare them for the transition to the President position.
- The Secretary/Treasurer shall keep records of all Board and DCCPA activities and is responsible for reporting that activity as appropriate. They are responsible for issuing all notices for Board or DCCPA meetings and recording attendance and minutes of each meeting. They are also responsible for collecting DCCPA activity for documenting and archiving purposes. This person will also be responsible for the creation of the DCCPA annual report for distribution to members and to ACPA. They shall be responsible for all properties belonging to the DCCPA including digital and printed properties such as these By Laws. They shall also be responsible for the development of the annual DCCPA budget as well as collection and disbursement of all fund requests for DCCPA activities. They will submit written documentation of budget activity at each Executive Board meeting and submitting all required financial information to ACPA in accordance with DCCPA deadlines.